Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back from lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaand....

Greetings All:)

Some of you may have thought that I might've just *poof* disappeared off the planet...

Well, you are partly correct there;)

I took off some personal time to ENJOY my life. I have a tendency to be a total over-workaholic and perfectionist (go figure). In doing so, and for so long now, it really tapped me finally. Therefore, I went "away" for a tad, to rest, relax, and rejuvenate my mind, heart, and soul:) I feel greeeeeeeeeeeeeeat! YAY! Anyways, everyone was in my thoughts for most of the time I was gone, so not to worry that I have "forgotten" or "dismissed" anyone;) Ain't (that's a Southern thang) neva gonna happen:) I'm sure ya'll understand, and I am so happy to return, feeling wonderful, alive, and refreshed! I will be catching up with those of you that I know and cherish personally very soon, hang tight please!:)

In the Meantime...Some pics from my "vacation" for your viewing pleasure:)

Blessed Be! xo~Kali

P.S. My neck "issue" is completely resolved and I feel sound and strong inside and out! Also, Dungeon is.....ALMOST COMPLETE! WOOO HOOOO! :) YAY!










2 comments:

Andrew Mayfair said...

kali, that pic of yours with your dog on the beach is just wonderful. Perhaps it is because I also have dogs. Perhaps also because the one that died on me about a couple of years ago from old age was more or less like the one on the picture. That was a loss almost as big -nay, just as big- as losing somebody in the family.
Where could I email you a pic or two of that dog and my current doggies?

Anonymous said...

goddesskalikane@gmail.com

:)

She's a 3 year old Chocolate Lab/Chesapeake Bay mix. She weighs in at about 65-70 lbs. Super happy, love me, love me, love me DEVOTED puppy dog!!

XO

Kali :)