Thursday, November 6, 2008

Checking in for a moment...

Hello All,

Hope this finds everyone well:)

I am doing well myself:)

Planning another event!! YAY! EEEK! LOL! It's coming up on the 22nd of November:) I titled it the "Thanksgiving for the 7 Deadly Sins"

hehehheeeee! It's gonna be great:)

On a personal level I have been going through some trying times, but I am navigating the waters calmly:) Hope everyone else is doing so as well:)

I will try to write more soon, thank you All...be Well, Blessed, Peaceful, and Loved...:)

Kali

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kali

Waiting for your appearance in ITA.

Did you said OK to the proposal of YHH? There were only favourable votes for your upgrading.

See you later on Yim or on THE forum.
:))

Rope

Anonymous said...

Hey Kali
My membership to into the attic expired some time ago, or rather I made it expire. But the moment I see your shoot online I shall return.
Andrew Mayfair