Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fetishcon 2009-The Aftermath!

Fetcon was a BLAST as usual, had some awesome times with all my kinky friends from last year, mad e a bunch more this year too!! I am exhausted though, so at least 2 days downtime is in order, lol!!! It's "hard" being a kinkster,lol!!! ;) ;) I had a really good time and want to thank all the folks that I saw, played with, and met!!

Here's a video, unfortunately not from this Fetcon, but of 2008's Fetishcon. I made some friends with this band, and they took this footage of some serious saran wrap edge-play, and me kidnapping a "saran wrap boi" and torturing him in the halls and many different ways, it was sooooo much FUN!!!! he was a great sport, and was again this year, we took more footage, so I will put it up when the vid has been edited...:) Good stuff!!! Cheers, I'm out for now, will write more later!!

Love, Kali XOXOXOX



the glassbowl holocaust "Quagmire"

No comments: