Monday, August 10, 2009

FETISHCON 2009 HERE I CUM!!!

I will be at Fetishcon 2009!! YAYAYAYY!


I can't wait to see and reconnect with all the kinky, crazy, cool friends I made last year, friends I've known for years, and make some more crazy, kinky, cool friends in the process!!!


Last year was a freaking blast, it was My first time going, and was just an overall awesome ass time! :)


I will be arriving Thursday morning and will be there all weekend, leaving on Monday.


I will be sporting attire by My sponsor, Cathie's of Portland (see their link on My side bar) they rock, and have a HUGE selection of badass clothing, toys, and videos, so be sure to check em out, My PDX freaks, and anyone passing through!


Hope to see ya all there!!


Please feel free to walk right up and introduce yourself btw!! I LOVE to meet new people, and graciously and humbly will sign autographs, take pics with you, and yes you can even buy me a drink, LOL! ;)


Cheers!!


Love,


Kali xox

No comments: